All season application to reduce accumulation of carbon, soot, and frees sticking vanes in turbochargers. Add contents to 500L of diesel fuel for turbo cleanliness. For severe problems and faster cleanup, fill the fuel filter with Turbocharger Cleaner and add the remainder of contents to 100L of diesel fuel. 32oz bottle.
WHEN TO USE
- When installing a replacement turbocharger.
- Use once a month to prevent carbon buildup.
- Use when the engine transmits turbo-actuator related codes.
WHAT IT DOES
- Helps to release sticking turbocharger vanes.
- Assists in freeing up sticking actuators.
- Cleans and removes carbon buildup.
- Reduces the need for expensive turbocharger replacement.